Sonntag, 22. Mai 2016

1959

Bildergebnis für 1959 chinesisches jahr

On this day 57 years ago I was born and each year that passes brings me closer to 60. I am far away of moaning but more and more I think about the past and the future. Looking back in my life I still enjoy the great things that happened and what life gave to me. Looking forward I recognize that retirement will come to me in several years. Anyway, life is fantastic gift with all the worries that will come and go. As long as I have a few friends, books and music I will have a good time. Later these day I'll go to my local pub to meet some friends in the beergarden to have lunch and some beer.

Enjoy the day as much as I do.

A few days ago CC made a post about Rod Stewart's second LP Gasoline Alley. This record was one of the first I bought and it's still a favourite to me. Rod was the king of sentimental ballads in these days and only a few could transport emotions later like he did.

Rod Stewart - Only a Hobo
Rod Stewart - Jo's Lament

Looking what the future will bring I am exited for the release of the new record by The Kills. Also the second song of their new record is worth to be played at this place


10 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter - enjoy those beers!

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Pen-blwydd hapus dyn ifanc!

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Happy birthday Walter - ️enjoy your well earned beers

George hat gesagt…

As we locals say here (I think) Tu fazes anos, parabens! And in my second language, Happy Birthday, Walter.

Echorich hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday Walter!!

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you all mates - I am impressed of all your words.

drew hat gesagt…

Happy belated birthday Walter.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Herzlichen Glückwunsch, Walter und - vor allem - immer beste Gesundheit!!

MikeAdamson hat gesagt…

Happy Birthday a week late.