Mittwoch, 11. März 2015

Take Care My Baby


Matthew E. White is back with a new album called 'Fresh Blood'. And he's back on a high soul level again. Smooth songs in the tradition of Isaak Hayes and Barry White (not with his voice - but his spirit). The first track of his latest record could be a classic if it was released 40 years ago. He's got the soul of the ones I named even if he was looking like a mixture of Bob Seger and Greg Allman. It's good old soul music played with a lot of soul inside. Worth to have a listen if you're in this kind of genre.

Matthew E. White - Take Care My Baby


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

A fantastic track that grows on me more and more with every hearing. I agree, it sounds very old school - in a good way! Just got the album, which sounds very good too, on first listen.