Freitag, 26. Juni 2020

Land Of Make Believe

5 ORIGINAL ALBUMS | Chuck Mangione - der Mann, der die Charts vom ...

A few weeks ago I pleased myself and bought a new turntable because the old one broke down months ago. Now I am able again to listen to my old albums once again in perfect quality. One of those old records recalls the time when I listened to jazzy tunes. I have two live albums by Chuck Mangione an American flugelhorn player, trumpeter and composer and almost forgot how great they were. Most songs were arranged superb and it made me smile to listen to them after decades. Land of Make Believe is from the album with the same name from 1973. A song worth to be featured on our Monday's series and bass-lines that were resumed years later when disco movement started.

Chuck Mangione - Land of Make Believe (ft. Esther Satterfield)

Keine Kommentare: