Sonntag, 2. April 2017

Apocalypse

Bildergebnis für cigarettes after sex

Almost a year ago I posted a song by a band that was new to me. Now Cigarettes After Sex announced to release their first full length record during the next months. It is not only the name that made me investigate for them. CAS are an American ambient pop band formed by Greg Gonzales nearly 10 years ago. His music is slow combination of Slowdive, Mazzy Starr and sometimes Cockteau Twins and straightened backwards desire to things that happened once. For me this Sunday morning couldn't start better with this song. Looking forward to see them live this June (and Slowdive as well). In a few hours I will go to support my favourite team against Dresden. Not knowing what will happen because they classified this as a high risk game.



3 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

I've really enjoyed the latest ep from this lot

Anonym hat gesagt…

I remember you posting last time about this group. I liked it and look forward to hearing more when the LP is released.

JC

Nic hat gesagt…

marvellous. just went and bought the first e.p. thanks, walter