Montag, 27. November 2017

L.A.M.F.

Bildergebnis für johnny thunders and the heartbreakers lamf

Even if you may not favour it, Christmas will come. At this time become also regular presenting us tons of best-of records and Christmas editions of albums. During the last weeks I have observed, that more and more albums was released on a 40th-anniversary edition. The most I welcome with a smile on my face and grab out my original ones. A few days ago the message arrived that there will be a 40th anniversary of Johnny Thunders and his one and only album with The Heartbreakers. Johnny Thunders is the link between mid 70's New York trash and the upcoming punk movement. In these days the New York Dolls were the ones who played the real rock music. Filled with glamour, hot guitars and songs with hooks. Johnny was one of them and after visiting UK he turned into a solo career. He was one of them who guided me into new and exciting music. Short songs with strong guitars and melodies made this record a classic. I don't know if I will get this new record added with outtakes and demos but this record is still worth to listen to.

Johnny Thunders and The Hearbreakers - Born To Lose
Johnny Thunders and The Hearbreakers - I Wanna Be Loved
Johnny Thunders and The Hearbreakers - Pirate Love
Johnny Thunders and The Hearbreakers - Do You Love Me

Keine Kommentare: