Sonntag, 11. Juni 2017

Each Time You Fall In Love

Bildergebnis für cigarettes after sex

Now that my visitors have gone I am back in usual life and find the time to my things when ever I want it. Not that I didn't like to have them around but I was ruled to make them a great stay. So I am looking forward to next weekend when I go the the annual open-air festival with my youngest brother. Many bands will appear and only a few I decided to watch definitely until now. One of them are Cigarettes After Sex, which I featured a couple of times during the last years. I really love their sound combining chamber pop with a bit of ambient and sometimes Jazz and country. Another great song for Sunday Morning.


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Two Cigarettes After Sex posts this morning - great minds think alike!