Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2016

Public Beer Fest in Stuttgart

Bildergebnis für volksfest stuttgart

This evening I join my co-workers for an evening I am afraid of. 20 persons come together for a very popular beer-fest at our place. A lot of tents filled with people dressed like Bavarians drinking large beer-mugs and eating fried chickens. Later when they were drunk they step on their benches, sway to music, the arms linked with the people to the left and right. Looking at these scenes I feel ashamed for them. The music the bands play is far away from the music I listen normally. It is decadent and entertainment for the masses. But sometimes you have to join the colleges for a couple of hours to have a good time for business sake. If you want to see Germany's darker, drunken side - go there.


Not to leave you in a mess - here is a classic of early dance floor music. Decades ago but still a great song:

D.A.F. - Der Mussolini

5 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Have fun Walter. I guess there won't be a post tomorrow as you'll be far too ratted to write one tonight and suffering with a seriously bad head tomorrow...

Dirk hat gesagt…

Ha ha ... I bet they won't be playing D.A.F. this evening ... I have to attend a similar procedure later this month with me colleagues, luckily not as Oktoberfest-like as yours ...

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you mates. Knowing myself well I prepaired tomorrow's post already yesterday. And Dirk you're right and I persume that there will be only a few people there knowing DAF

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you mates. Knowing myself well I prepaired tomorrow's post already yesterday. And Dirk you're right and I persume that there will be only a few people there knowing DAF

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Enjoy.