Mittwoch, 1. November 2023

Mr. November

 


Now it is November, the leaves are changing colors and windy and rainy weather will appear. Time to reduce and focus on different things. When I was thinking about a song with November in it's title or lyrics my first thought was November Rain, a song by the much overrated Guns 'N Roses and only another boring mainstream rock song. So I go to a song by The National from their third album. A song that shows how good they are - in their arrangement and lyrics. At this time The National were many's favorite and not wrongly. 

The National - Mr. November

3 Kommentare:

JC hat gesagt…

It is one of their best from a time when they were an essential listen.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

This song appeared on my mp3 player 2 days ago and I made a mental note to post it today- then forgot. Glad you posted it. Great song.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Great song.A band I only discovered a few years after everyone else which is often the case!