Montag, 13. November 2023

Monday's Long Song


 

A Mountain Of One is a long going collaboration between London based musicians and producers Zeben Jameson and Mo Morris. Now they handed over a few songs from their fantastic album Stars Planets Dust Me over to Chile born DJ Ricardo Villalobos to give their psychedelic/prog rock a new techno-influenced outfit. I liked their album very much and I skeptical if their songs will work in the remixed versions. But I have to admit - it works more than well. Black Apple Pink Apple appears with a early 70's West Coast inspired song. A groovy, hypnotic and relaxed great piece of music.

1 Kommentar:

Khayem hat gesagt…

I already have - and love - Ricardo Villalobos' remix of Black Apple Pink Apple, so this is a very welcome surprise for me. Thanks for the heads up, Walter!