Freitag, 1. Februar 2019

Blow Your Mind

Bildergebnis für psychedelic music

A few days ago I took a walk back into the late 60's where popular songs were inspired by drug experiences and psychedelic sounds. Most of the songs I found were often played fifty years ago now. I ask myself if someone remembers these songs that educated me and many other of my age into the world of psychedelic and cosmic sounds and I was ready to explore the sound of Krautrock and other pioneers of this kind of music and I think it is more than fair to give these songs a feature because it is the point were many things started.

Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
The Small Faces - Here Comes The Nice
Traffic - Hole In My Shoe
Jefferson Airplane - White Rabbit
The Byrds - Eight Miles High
Donovan - Hurdy Gurdy Man




2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

This selection is pretty much faultless Walter.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

As the Swede said