Mittwoch, 20. Februar 2019

This Corrosion

Bildergebnis für sisters of mercy

The Sisters of Mercy released their second album back in 1987 and brought gothic to many people at my place. We didn't knew much about the dark and black scene Andrew Eldrich tried to explain about but the music was one of the sounds of these summer. Produced by Jim Steinmann who made Meat Loaf great Floodland were THE sound of the year when a few of my friends turned into dressing in black. A few month ago I saw the Sisters live and was disappointed what they offered to me. Nothing more than some retired musicians grabbing some money for what they did a few decades before. But this song grabs me from time to time when I listen to it - if only brings back some memories from times long gone by.





Keine Kommentare: