Dienstag, 19. Juni 2018

Thank You Drew

Bildergebnis für Airdrieonians F.C.


This morning started with the horrible news that Drew over at Across The Kitchen Table made his last post. He is a friend of mine and a huge inspiration of this blog. I used to watch the news he posted during long years and often he inspired me with some new and also old music. It is sad that he completed his work (but I hope he will only have a sabbatical) but Drew was one of them that gave a lot of inspirations in a lot of kind of music during the last years. I can really understand the reasons why he chosen this road because I feel sometimes burned out as well. That is the reason why I took a hiatus from bloging. This song is for you Drew - hope you come back in any way you want. All the best to you mate and your Aidrieonians - I will miss you on this little piece of the world.

The Pale Fountains - Just A Girl

6 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Good to see you back Walter

The Swede hat gesagt…

Well said Walter.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Good words Walter.

drew hat gesagt…

Thanks for the kind words Walter. They are very much appreciated.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Indeed! Welcome back my friend!

Brian hat gesagt…

It was a blow, but it is nice seeing his name pop up in the comments. He will be lurking around.