Mittwoch, 9. September 2020

Driving Away From Home

 It's Immaterial Albums: songs, discography, biography, and listening guide  - Rate Your Music

After a short period of sickness I feel ready to take a short trip to visit Dresden. To my shame I have to admit that I wasn't able to visit former East-Germany since the wall broke down. Many people told me that this must be a beautiful town and a lovely area around. So I think It's Immaterial's song from 1986 might be the best to start the trip. It's Immaterial was formed by members of pub rock veterans The Yachts and made a superb mixture of new wave, country, folk, blues and synth pop. 

It's Immaterial - Driving Away From Home (Full 12 inch version)


1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Glad that you are feeling better Walter.
Enjoy your trip
Great song