Donnerstag, 7. November 2019

Live Bullet

Bildergebnis für bob seger

A few days ago I was out with some old friends for an evening to view some pubs. Later the evening a song come to our ears and one asked which band played this song. Most of us agreed that it was Metallica but one of us tried to explain that Turn The Page was originally written by Metallica. As we told him that it was a song from the mid 70's and originally performed by Bob Seger he was much surprised. When I came home I just wanted to play Live Bullet from 1976 once again. In these days Bob Seger was one of those who made his very own music. Not too deep in classic rock and a lot of soul in his music. And his voice was very unique - a bit of a shouter but with a lot of feeling for soul. It is  a long time ago since I listened to him and I have to admit that it was a lot of fun.

Bob Seger - Turn The Page
Bob Seger - Get Out Of Denver
Bob Seger - Bo Diddley
Bob Seger - Nutbush City Limits

Keine Kommentare: