Montag, 25. September 2017

New Germany

Bildergebnis für afd

The election in Germany is over and our darkest fears were confirmed. AFD, the self called Alternative for Germany won more than 13% at all. Almost 90 of them will take place in our parliament for the next four years. During the last weeks I discussed a lot with friends, fellows and other people about this fascist base party. Now we have a lot of representatives of them in our parliament. I can't agree with a party that is built on hatred of any foreign people and fears poke around the putatively suppressed to pay court to. It is a party that denies the crimes of German Wehrmacht in WWII and tells me that I should be proud of our soldiers almost 80 years ago. I can't stand it and feeling a little helpless. Now I can understand much more the people in USA that was surprised by the election of Donald Trump. It seems like I have to fight against them and their ideas for the next years. But I will never give up looking forward to brighter days.

Heaven 17 - We Don't Need This Fascist Groove Thang
Billy Bragg - All Your Fascists
Woody Guthrie - I ain't got no home in this world anymore

7 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Worrying times Walter but good tunes and a good message

Dirk hat gesagt…

I live in the hope that they'll demolish themselves fairly soon. After all, they have no real plan whatsoever, and people will soon see what a bunch of fuckers they voted for! Now I count on CDU/Jamaica to show AFD where their limits are. Won't turn out to be an easy task though ...

TheRobster hat gesagt…

Over here, the BNP and UKIP have proven themselves to be incapable of being harmonious amongst themselves, let alone the electorate. They stir up the fear and hatred but cannot sustain themselves once people have seen through their veneer. As for Trump? If he survives another elction the world will truly have gone mad. His group of allies is dwindling by the day. The AfD will, I have no doubt, go the same way. Sometimes this sort of thing has to happen in order to make people realise what the so-called alternative really means!

The Swede hat gesagt…

Bewildering times Walter, but TheRobster makes a good point.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Well said Walter.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you mates. Your words keep me believing in a better world.

Rol hat gesagt…

It's happening all over the world and it's very scary. Like TheRobster, I hope they fade as quickly as they rose.