Donnerstag, 22. Dezember 2016

16 From 2016 16/16



At the end a record by a band that was one of the reasons I turned into electronic Music. Underworld released their Barbara Barbara, We Face A Shining Future early this year and I listen often to it. And their combination of Techno/house-influenced sounds with some rock elements works well at any places I listened to it. The leading track of this record in my opinion is Low Burn a wonderful combination of a pulsive Techno and ambient sounds.



 

2 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

I think this is a great record Walter. Still getting new things from it months on from release.

The Swede hat gesagt…

I've got a lot of time for Karl Hyde, but never had much interest in Underworld until this year. 'I Exhale' is a thunderous masterpiece that almost made my Top 10 tunes and the rest of the album is very good too. I'm a late convert!