Donnerstag, 16. Juli 2015

George


George shut down his blog yesterday. I am really sad about it but I respect his decision. It was always a pleasure to follow him - especially his ongoing posting the dates of birth/death of musicians. I will miss his regular postings of soul and gospel during the weekends that gave me often a real inspiration to this kind of music. I hope you are well and can enjoy more family life with Jo and your bunch of animals. Here are some songs, I suggest that they will hit your choice.

Keep on going, mate.





2 Kommentare:

George hat gesagt…

Thanks for your nice words Walter. And some great great songs today.
George

Brian hat gesagt…

Nice touch, Walter. His blog was part of my routine, and it does feel a little strange not reading his words every day. He's still with us, though, and I imagine we'll all hear from him quite often.