Sonntag, 7. September 2014

Mondo Bongo


It's a sunny Sunday morning and it seems like Indian Summer came to stay for a few days. So it's easy to get out of bed and do something I should have done for weeks. During the weeks I was to lazy to do my correspondence in time. When letters or bills arrived I only check the sender and if I think it's necessary I'll open it. Otherwise I put it on the pile of unfinished correspondence. When the pile is too high I have to finish it. And that's my job for this morning. Made myself a cup of coffee and checked out some music that plays in the background while working on my correspondence. One of the most remixed songs by Joe Strummer is probably Mondo Bongo - and here is a nice and slow version.



Tonight the qualification games starts for UEFA EURO 2016. Germany will play against the Scottish team. I really don't know how strong Strachan's boys are but I'm sure they will fight. Because I want to see Scotland with the EURO, besides I would be undecided contented with.

6 Kommentare:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

It's too easy for a German to talk about football. Consider the poor old Welsh who haven't been at a major tournament for 56 years!

Good track though, Walter.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Please be gentle with us tonight Walter!

Walter hat gesagt…

The fact that we have become world champions is also due to the fact that the other teams did not have the luck in the determining plays which we have had. I am far of it removes from on high on other nations to look. And - Wales would have earned already only because of Bale to take part in a big tournament. I just wanna see a good game - and if my team is not good enough the better team should win.

Walter hat gesagt…

The fact that we have become world champions is also due to the fact that the other teams did not have the luck in the determining plays which we have had. I am far of it removes from on high on other nations to look. And - Wales would have earned already only because of Bale to take part in a big tournament. I just wanna see a good game - and if my team is not good enough the better team should win.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

I thought we were unlucky not to get a draw Walter. I was expecting a 3 or 4 goal thrashing

Walter hat gesagt…

CC - a draw would be correct to both teams. I was impressed by the two Scottish strikes. It was a good game and finally the most luckily team won.