Montag, 8. September 2014

Rainbow



These days Robert Plant, the voice of Led Zeppelin, released a new record. The release was announced  since a few weeks and since this time I try to get a listen to it. I don't know the reason why I look forward to a release of a 66 year old man that must have his best times behind. Probably for sentimental reasons or because he's a singer that impressed me sometimes. There must be reasons why he played Glastonbury this year - and the videos from his appearance wasn't worse. Anyway, here's his latest single. The guitar was borrowed by Tom Waits and the drums sounds a bit like Einstürzende Neubauten and Robert Plants voice fits to this steady rhythm. A classic if would be released 30 years before.



How he combines traditional Arabian music with a mystic sound you can see here:

Enjoy and have a good week my friends.

Keine Kommentare: