Donnerstag, 29. November 2018

Glasgow Again

Bildergebnis für malcolm middleton

I've packed my travelling bag an I am on the way to Glasgow to meet good friends again after a long time. Surely we will a great time hanging around together, going to Simply Thrilled and watching Raith Rovers vs. Airdrieonians. I I started my trip one day earlier I had the chance to watch Malcolm Middleton performing his latest album. it was released a few weeks ago and I didn't found the time to feature it on this pages. Bananas sees Malcolm more earthier and organic than on his last records. Most of the songs tends towards longer arrangements and played with real instruments. It is a superb record and I am sure I come back to it often.

5 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Looking forward to catching up Walter

The Swede hat gesagt…

Have a fabulous time Walter. Send my regards to all the gang.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Have fun Walter. Say hi to all.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Enjoy, enjoy, Walter .... I'm really jealous, I must say! Greetings to all ...

Brian hat gesagt…

Hope you’re having a ball in Glasgow!