Montag, 19. November 2018

Monday's Long Song

Bildergebnis für frans snyders

I featured Die Wilde Jagd almost a half year ago when their second album was released. It is now the project of Berlin based multi instrumentalist Sebastian Lee Philipp and you can name the music as a hybrid of repetitive percussion combined with influences of middle-age folk and world music in a jam. From easy and at the same time hypnotic percussion rhythms, in the background swelling sythies and repetitive guitar figures to existing passages of "Flederboy" sound for me like a fusion of the Berliners (e.g., to Klaus Schulz) and the inhabitant of Dusseldorf (e.g., La Dusseldorf) school for the electronic music. If you have the time for a  more than 15 minutes lasting trio into electronic spheres - I can recommend this to you

Die Wilde Jagd - Flederboy

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I love this Walter. I've only ever heard Die Wilde Jagd on your blog, but I really must dig deeper. Digging that minimalist groove - excellent tune.