Freitag, 27. April 2018

Live Music On German Television

Bildergebnis für johnny cash live at beat club

It was way back in 1972 when German Beat Club made a special with some kind of music that wasn't different to all other music int these times. At this times a lot of folks stuck into the  Woodstock generation sound and punk and new wave sound was not born yet. At this time Mike Leckebusch fulfilled himself a dream and he ordered Johnny Cash for a show in Bremen. In the back of my mind I can remember that I saw this feature on a late Saturday afternoon and I was impressed by this appearance by the man in black. Probably showing him at the hight of his career playing songs that are classics right now. At this time country wasn't the music you could agree to many folks. But with this show I got addicted to this kind of music sometimes/somehow. After all - the man in black at his best.


1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

This is fabulous footage Walter, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I saw Carl, but alas I never did see Johnny.