Montag, 30. November 2015

Friday On My Mind


After one week off I have to start to work again. I'm sure that hundreds e-mails arrived and lots of people tried to call me at the office. It's always the same procedure: Deleting the e-mails that executed meanwhile, checking out what's new and important for my job and select which one I will call back first.

So let's start with a classic tune by the Easybeats. Distinctive riffs and a steady beat made that song great.I prefer the early David Bowie version because he arranged the song as it was one of his own.







2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I feel your pain Walter - I hope the day wasn't too bad! Great choices.

Walter hat gesagt…

Thank you Swede. The day wasn't really too bad. A lot of work to do but the time is running and suddenly I finished the work after nine hours work. Now I'm at home with a glass of red wine to finish the day.