Samstag, 14. November 2015

Chorusgirl


A few month ago I featured the newest single by Chorusgirl, a fresh and new sound based on the best elements of the new wave era. These days they release their first album. Silvi gave me a link to this album and I've to say that it was more than entertaining. When they were based on their single on a late new-wave sound, they added nowadays surf-sound, twangy guitars, superb vocals and an unique sound to them. It's fun to listen to their songs. Some might say it's nothing new but it's not necessary to develop something new when your able to transport old-fashioned sounds into presence.




Chorusgirl - No Moon
Chorusgirl - Whiteout

1 Kommentar:

TheRobster hat gesagt…

I liked what you posted last time Walter and tracked down a few more songs. Thanks for this. Reckon I'm going to have to get the album now.