Mittwoch, 17. April 2013

Why?


Today I planed to post about something else but the pictures I've seen yesterday move me still deeply. I can't understand why people do this. If they will attack their enemies directly on open field it might be acceptable but if innocent people will be attacked by hidden bombs it can never be acceptable. Here were blasting compositions used which are so person-despising we only know from war zones - and that it is indescribable. Bombs filled with metal bullets and nails whose only aim is to hurt peoples feet so that they will lose their legs.

I don't know if it was a terrorist attack of Al-Qaeda or if it was terror from the American homeground (what is still possible) - at last it doesn't matter. Too many people died yet or lost their life like they used too.

Keine Kommentare: