Freitag, 26. April 2013

Thank you all


I have my blog for almost one year online. Sometimes I post simple things simple, sometimes subjects things that move me and sometimes I want to publish music that is close to my heart. In this way I would like to thank to all those who read my post and occasionally. All of you gave me inspirations in my musical taste. Let me please be part of your community in the future.

This one is from the latest record of Steve Mason - once a member of the great Beta Band. More on the blog of Swiss Adam. Thank you for introducing into the music of Mr. Mason.

In this working week goes  by quickly.
Have fun what ever you do.

Steve Mason - Never be alone

3 Kommentare:

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Congratulations Walter. And thank you.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Glückwunsch! And I found some great tunes on your blog as well: keep up the good work!

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Happy blog birthday Walter
My first visit - I will be back!
Charity Chic