Freitag, 19. April 2013

Recommended from my brother


During the last weeks I had a lot of work to do at the office. Occupied with calculations, controlling, development of new uses I had after end of work not the muse to see after what there is new in music. The more thankfully I am, that to me my brother posted me his favorites from 2013 so far on facebook.

Yesterday I took some time to check out what he recommend to me. Without him I still would know the The Foals released a new record. I knew them from their last two records and I was curious whether they could hold her standard. I was not really surprised that they made again a record you could listen with fun in the future but this is a really amazing record. It is sad, that less people in my country know them (not you and your friends Martin) and  I wish them a bigger audience.

Keine Kommentare: