Sonntag, 21. Januar 2024

Beautiful People (Stay High)


 

For a few days I am back after my break for several weeks in Southeast Asia. I was able to get enough sun to dive back in normal life. Lately I have been relatively little occupied with music and I am slowly starting to take a closer look at my inbox. I have deleted many mails in the meantime, but there are still many entries about new music that need to be proceed. In one of those The Black Keys announced their upcoming album in April. I always liked some stuff of this band especially the way they combine different kinds of style like blues, soul, country and rock and roll into their sound. The first single from this album is a retro-styled little anthem for the upcoming summer. Nothing more or less a song based on a simple riff and well arranged with some horns with a kind support by Beck. In a good world this song will climb high in the charts.





2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Welcome back Walter

Ernie Goggins hat gesagt…

Welcome back, hope you had a good trip