Montag, 12. August 2019

Splendid Racket

Bildergebnis für husker du

In 1985 Grant Hart and Bob Mould created one of the best albums in this decade. Hüsker Dü were those who held up the flag of independent and noise. The songs of New Day Rising are still fresh after all those years that have passed by since then. These songs are still the blueprint of all bands who formed later.

I have rather problems with my laptop since a few days. It takes almost half an hour to start and many file-hosting services don't work any more. So I have to look out for a new laptop and until then I will release my posts via a tablet or my mobile phone (if I find the time during the next days).



2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

There aren't many rackets more splendid than the ones made by Hüsker Dü.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

Possibly the best splendid racket there is, especially on New Day Rising.