Freitag, 14. September 2018

Dead Flowers

Bildergebnis für the big lebowski

A few days ago I watched once again to The Big Lebowski, one of my favourite films ever. The story is so fanciful and madcap but always a pleasure to watch. Also the soundtrack is difficult to many others. A very unique mixture of classic film music by Henry Mancini and classic country/rock songs. There is one song on this movie I love much. It is Town Van Zandt's version of Rolling Stones' Dead Flowers. I am not the greatest fan of the Stones but I agree to a lot of songs when they turned into country and they collaborated with Gram Parson. When their original version was great than I would like to name Towne's version epic because he sings this song with much more empathy than Mr. Jagger could do.

Townes Van Zant - Dead Flowers

1 Kommentar:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Excellent Walter
I have a good live version by Steve Earle which I must did out