Mittwoch, 19. Juli 2017

We're Not Gonna Take It

Bildergebnis für internationaler kommunismus

Yesterday when I came home from work I switched on my TV. Zapping through the various programs I finished by a documentary about the history of communism in Europe. From the start in the early years of the last century international communism raised throughout Europe but failed at least. A lot of them leaders were killed by right wing nationalists and lead us to the civil war in Spain. For sure I am nowadays not the one who would take the gun in my hand but it makes me sad that in these days we failed the chance to change to world into a better one. Not that I am a person living in the past but there were a few ideas decades ago for a better and peaceful world for us all

This are some songs that mean a lot to me belonging during the decades of rebellion.








1 Kommentar:

drew hat gesagt…

Some great inspiring tracks there Walter to be sure.