Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2017

My Guitar Wants To Kill You Mama

Bildergebnis für vintage speedway

During the last days I rediscovered Frank Zappa and his records. He was always an artist that accompanied me during my musical education. I was introduced to him in the mid 70's by an older friend of mine and I had my problems understanding his music in my younger days. But I purchased a few records during the last decades. Listening now to his songs with a distend view I have to say that he was far ahead of his time (in any period of his work). There were so different and difficult arrangements in his songs and the more you listen to them the more details you can hear. So it is time to feature him after all these years once again. This song is a live version showing his collaboration with Joe Satriani, a superb guitar player when he plays blues and rock.

Frank Zappa and Joe Satriani - My Guitar Wants To Kill You Mama

Keine Kommentare: