Mittwoch, 11. Januar 2017

If it is really already a year?

Bildergebnis für david bowie

Yesterday one year ago David Bowie passed away without any announcement. I visited many blogs that paid tribute to this date and I really can't imagine the loss we all got knowing that he passed away. Since I started my education in modern music he was always the one who pushed me into another musical direction. If it was soul, funk, rock or whatever - it doesn't matter. For me he was an artist that was almost at the hight of times, always new for inspirations and who gave us songs we will never forget. This one is from Low and for me one of his most underrated albums he ever made. May we all remember him on the day he passed away.


3 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

Great selection Walter.

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

As the Swede said

Anonym hat gesagt…

As the boys above have said.