Dienstag, 14. Mai 2024

Loophole

 


Later this week Liverpool's probably best songwriter Michael Head will release his new album. The songs I heard so far from this album shows another time the ability of him in writing and arranging timeless songs. Until the release of this album I listen to his last album Dear Scott from 2022 for several times during the last weekend. And I have to admit that it is one of those albums showing his class in songwriting once again. Hope his new album will fulfill my high expectations.

Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band - Kismet

Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band - Broken Beauty

Michael Head and the Red Elastic Band - The Next Day

1 Kommentar:

Dirk hat gesagt…

Hallo Walter,

just listened to about 90% of the songs from beginning of April on: most fantastic stuff by and large! Thanks very much for broadening my 80's horizon ...

Your friend,

Dirk