Sonntag, 7. Mai 2023

The Eyes In The Vase




From time to time something very unexpected was released. I never thought that an instrumental album by Robyn Hitchcock will ever be released. But in fact he released Life After Infinity few days ago. Since the days he formed the Soft Boys in the late 70's I followed his career because he was one of those artists who is able to write and perform songs. To be frank, I don't know every album he released during the last decades but the ones I owned were gems I can enjoy after all the years. With the release of this instrumental album he leaves the beaten paths of singer-songwriter and creates a wonderful world of playing semi-electric guitar music. It is a music to let your mind flow and take you to somewhere else. Probably the late-work of an fantastic musician and worth to be listened on a Sunday morning.

  

1 Kommentar:

The Swede hat gesagt…

The man, the legend!