Donnerstag, 9. Dezember 2021

2021 Long 2/2

 


Part two of my personal review of albums that impressed me much this year. When I look at the list it seems that my taste in music reduced speed and turned into more ambient. But this is not the truth. It is only because less complete albums made me feel to listen completely for several times. Anyway, a list I can agree and I hope there were some inspirations for you all.

Liminanas / Laurent Garnier - Le Pelicula


Saint Etienne - I've Been Trying To Tell You


The Vendetta Suite - The Kempe Stone Portal


Richard Norris - Hypnotic Response

Daniel Avery - Together In Static


The Grid / Robert Fripp - Leviathan


Tindersticks - Distractions


Late Night Tales - Version Excursion with Don Letts


Coyote - The Mystery Light


Arab Strap - As Days Get Dark



1 Kommentar:

Khayem hat gesagt…

Great selections, Walter. Another reminder that, despite everything else, it's been a fantastic year for new music.