Mittwoch, 15. September 2021

Live Music On German TV

 


In the early 70's the music that was surround was stamped by blues-rock patterns. The older guys listened to their late 60's heroes like Canned Heat or Led Zeppelin. I grew up with them sound but didn't got very close to this sound. Once a friend introduced me to an Irish guitar slinger by the name of Rory Gallagher and I have to say he was the white one who could play a blues guitar like no other in these days. His first live album Live In Europe was one of the first records I bought and I play it from time to time with a smile on my face. This footage shows a live appearance in German television from 1972 a few years ago before he played the first Rockpalast show and he showed how great he was playing an acoustic guitar.






Keine Kommentare: