Sonntag, 28. Februar 2021

Short Cut Draw Blood

 


As I was searching in my vinyl collection for something old by Traffic I found the first album by their drummer Jim Capalidi. I really forgot about this album and have to admit that I really can't remember why I bought this. Short Cut Draw Blood is no groundbreaking album or one you bought while it was the biggest thing in 1975. Probably because Traffic was a band I liked much at these days. Listening to Capaldi's songs after almost 50 years I have to say that he wrote some superb songs with the assistance of a bunch of great session musicians. Finally it was a good choice going back with my memories for times long gone by.

Jim Capaldi - Goodbye Love

Jim Capaldi - Living On A Marble

Jim Capaldi - Short Cut Draw Blood

Keine Kommentare: