Mittwoch, 8. Januar 2014

The More I See (The Less I Believe)


I started yesterday to work in the office again after a pretty relaxing time. I thought that there was a lot of emails and messages to answer but when I started my computer I was really shocked about the quantity: More than 500 - I really couldn't believe. Then I have made to myself first of all a cup of tea and have looked for the cause for this number of emails. The reason was easy: my colleague whom I must represent is running a program where we assign other colleagues works via emails. And he programmed it that way that he gets a copy of every email sent to them. Most of them could be deleted at once so that finally are 150 emails left to work on.

Fun Boy Three - The More I See (The Less I Believe)

And as a bonus a little instrumental you will surely know:

Fun Boy Three - Murder She Said

2 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

Always a bonus when you can just delete loads of emails.

Dirk hat gesagt…

Ha ha ... I faced a similar problem on Monday: we had a long meeting last year on how to handle our mails and the outcome was NOT to re-direct them to the colleagues who are in inbetween the festive season, but to create a message saying 'your mail will not be forwarded: in urgent cases please contact xxx'. One of the two stupid cows in the office did exactly that, but managed to redirect her mails to me ... so I had even more than 500 at first sight ...