Donnerstag, 30. März 2023

Sundowning

 


Mark Peters, an English songwriter, musician and producer released last year Red Sunset Dreams, one of those albums I always come back to during the last six months. I follow him since his since he released his Innerland albums/remixes and for me it was an album I can relax by and get rid of many thoughts that buzzed around my mind. A peaceful, warm and relaxed album filled with songs you can drift away. Some might reduce him to another artist surfing on the Balearic scene but for me his songs has a deep like I listened seldom to. That he had the chance to collaborate with Dot Allison for a couple of songs makes them brighter than most others. This is a newer remix by Richard Norris and he made a great song better than expected.  

Keine Kommentare: