Sonntag, 9. Mai 2021

Capable Rhythm

 


Last year Róisín Murphy released with Róisín Machine one of the best albums in 2020. An album house music should sound today. Now she is back with a new interpretation of this album. Together with her long time collaborator Richard Barratt aka Crooked Man they remixed the songs in a way I've never expected. If Róisín Machine was a great night on the dancefloor these remixes will be an after-show party where all things get darker and contorted. Another album for a years end list. And if this wasn't enough she will go on tour and swing by at my place. A good chance to see a live concert after many months.




1 Kommentar:

Echorich hat gesagt…

The Crooked Mixes album was released on my birthday and was all I listened to that day. They are another feather in the cap of Róisín and Richard Barratt. Capable Rhythm and Less Is More are stand outs for me.