Samstag, 17. April 2021

The White Tiger

 


During the last weekend I watched the movie The White Tiger on Netflix because you can't go out for a walk the whole day in times where everything is closed except supermarkets. I didn't had great expectations than two hours of entertainment but what I got was a great film showing life in India. A lot of protagonists showed in the movie I saw in the same way when I traveled through this country. The story of an ambitious Indian driver using his wit and cunning to escape from poverty and rise to the top is simple and many times told in different ways is not new but seldom made as a portrait of a corrupt and crooked country. It is great to see how the main figure in this plot got out of the trap of poverty. It is a movie I can recommend and here are some songs featured in this film,

 




Keine Kommentare: