Sonntag, 17. Januar 2021

Believer

 


Since last week my company ordered me to work more times from my home because the number of Covid 19 infected are still on a high level in Germany and many co-workers in my office got infected too. As I supposed I worked more than an eight-hour-shift at my place because the work has to be done. Therefore I was more tired in the evening times as I was when I came home from work regular and I find less time to listen to music or reading a good book. 

I found this song last week and I have to say that I like it although it isn't the sound I use to listen often. Black Honey is a band from Brighton and active since 2014. It is simple indie-rock and I think it would sound great on an open-air festival and become a hymn with it's forward driving sound and stomping chords. 



Keine Kommentare: