Montag, 17. Juni 2019

Monday's Not Too Long Song




After three days spending my time watching well know and truely unknown band I try to recall what band is worth to investigate for more. Arriving on Friday the first bands wasn't worth to name because they were not good on my opinion. But the first band that impressed me very much was Yin Yin from Netherlands. They played in a small and crowded tent were you had to sweat even close to the entrance. But is was worth to see their extensive live show. The music is hardly to describe but probably like Hawkwind meets Funk meets dicso. All based on a funky bass line, steady drums and bongos to create space for improvisations on guitar and synths. I searched for some music and I have sadly to admit that the studio recordings don't come close to their live appearance. The best I found was this live session.


Keine Kommentare: