Montag, 1. April 2019

Monday's Long Song - AMOR

Bildergebnis für amor band

It was back in January when I came home from holiday and the first album that captivated me was the first full length record by AMOR. I knew this Glasgow based from a few 12-inches they released during the last month and I was very excited if they could hold their high level over a full album. And yes - they can. The album is full of ideas and sounds from house over tribal rhythms to synthy chords. It is still a pleasure to come back to this album and probably it will be played as often as Rival Consoles last year at my home.

2 Kommentare:

The Swede hat gesagt…

I love Richard Youngs solo work and with Amor. Those two early 12" singles are well worth tracking down if you can Walter - they're both fantastic, particularly 'Higher Moment', one of my favourite tunes of 2017.

Swiss Adam hat gesagt…

I'm a big fan too.