Freitag, 13. Februar 2015

The Foreign Corresondent Returns - Stories About German (Rock) Music # 50


The will be the last post in this series. As said, I couldn't imagine that this series continued until now. I offered you a big bunch of music that was made by German musicians - in a lot of different styles all over the last 40 years. How to finish this series? That was the question I asked myself a lot of times. Should I feature my favorite artist, album, song or what ever? Finally I decided to none of them. Let me show you some artists/songs that came out the last years or maybe long time ago. All of them mean a lot to me in any way. So thank you for following me during the last year in this series. And I'm sure the foreign correspondent will return again if there is something new that is worth listening to.
















2 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

A great and educational series Walter - I certainly enjoyed listening to many of these artists for the first time and would probably have remained ignorant about most of them if not for this

Anonym hat gesagt…

CC is absolutely correct Walter, it was a great series. Lots of vert good songs, some songs not so good, which just makes you appreciate all the more the b etter songs.
George