Donnerstag, 27. September 2012

Pump up the volume


Hi,

o slowly it becomes on the work again a little quiet and I come more relaxed to lives. I am invited later with a good friend to a small celebration. Occasion is that she has started her professional training 25 years ago. On the way home I have thought to myself what I have made in 1987 which music was in the charts and which event was decisively for this year.

The main thing I still remember was political mole scandal. The German politician Uwe Barschel  has spied on his political challenger and died short time later in mysterious manner.

In music it was the big time for Stock, Aitken, Waterman. I still remember M|A|R|S|S with all their samples and that awesome sound. I think it also stood the test of time.

Listen and enjoy

Pump up the volume

Keine Kommentare: