Dienstag, 13. Februar 2018

Skateboard Rock

Bildergebnis für eight dayz band

I ordered Spotify monthly by cash and every Monday they introduce me songs that are similar to my musical choice on Spotify.  Yesterday they surprised me with a song by Eight Dayz a project by German skateboarder Claus Grabke. He was a star in the skateboard scene, winning 19 times the German championship in skateboard. I didn't knew that he made music alongside his sport but I was surprised that he made a song that would be able to be in the history of classic pub-rock songs. It is just a flashback into times long gone by.

Enjoy and listen to (sorry that I don't have any other material to show you).

Today I am leaving for a few weeks and I try to publish some post from time to time. Regular posts will appear in the middle of March.

Have a great time until then people.

4 Kommentare:

Charity Chic hat gesagt…

Enjoy your break Walter

Anonym hat gesagt…

Have a great time in those warmer climes Walter....

And yes, this song (at lest the short burst I could enjoy as non-subscriber to Spotify) was very 70s pub rock!

Dirk hat gesagt…

Funny, I knew that song before, always liked it a lot, but had no idea the singer was a skateboard champion!

Have a safe trip, Walter!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Just dropped in to mention that your football team must be surprising you just now with the positive upturn in form.......