Dienstag, 23. Juli 2013

Lotus


Got into a mood to listen to some records I have for so long years. It was Tommy Bolin that I picked from my archive. He was an American guitar player, maybe known as a substitute for Richie Blackmore when he quit playing with Deep Purple. Before Bolin joined Deep Purple he played also with jazz musicians like Billy Cobham Alponse Mouzon and was also a member of the American rock band The James Gang. For me, Tommy Bolin is one of the best guitar players ever. He died too soon on the normal rock star life with an overdose of heroin, alcohol and other narcotics.

Tommy Bolin - Lotus

2 Kommentare:

drew hat gesagt…

Love a bit of Tommy Bolingbrook, the Teaser album is really good a bit dated now but still good. What a waste of talent. I'm off to listen to Wild Dogs now

drew hat gesagt…

That should have been Bolin, bloody predictive text.